· Who we are
· How and why we collect, store and use your personal information
· Your rights regarding your personal information
· How to contact us if you have any questions about your privacy or if you wish to make a complaint
WHO ARE WE?
Happy Self Happy Life, (“we” or “us”) collects, uses and is responsible for the storing of certain personal information about our customers or (“you”). We are responsible as the
‘controller’ of this personal information for the purposes of data protection laws.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
a) Personal information you provide to us
We collect the following information about you which you provide to us:
· Email address
· Contact Number
· Billing information
Some examples of when we might collect this information includes:
· When registering for an account on www.happyselfhappylife.com
· When making a purchase
· When contacting us
b) Cookies and other technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on to your computer’s hard drive or electronic device when you access the website www.happyselfhappylife.com.
· How many times a user visits a website
· Their browsing history (to show which website they came from before visiting www.happyselfhappylife.com)
· Traffic and logging data
The information provided by cookies and similar technologies allows us to build a profile of our users and customer base. Some of this information is aggregated and statistical, which means we do
not use it to identify you personally but we do use it for analysis purposes.
using cookies at any time by changing the settings on your own website browser.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from our customers for the following purposes:
· To identify users and manage their accounts on www.happyselfhappylife.com
· To process orders and payments
· For analysis and research
· To improve the ways in which we do business
WHO YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH
We may share some of your personal information with the following:
· Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigations or to prevent any unlawful activity
We may send you marketing information about products, services and offers on www.happyselfhappylife.com which we think may be of interest to you. We will ask you whether you are happy
for us to send you marketing material when you set up an account with us and when you provide your details for the first time. Marketing information is generally sent via email.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information, or if you have previously said that you do wish to receive marketing information but now no longer do, then you are able to change your
marketing preferences by getting in touch with us using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT FOR
We will never hold your personal information for longer than is necessary and will generally hold the information that we have about you for as long as is needed in to fulfil our terms of
business with you. We may need to hold some of your information for a longer period of time to satisfy local laws but this would never be longer than six years.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
We have a number of suitable security measures in place in to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and to prevent it from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an
unauthorised way. We limit the access to your personal information to only those that have a genuine need to know it in terms of business. Those that are processing your information will only do so in an authorised manner and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have a number of technological and physical measures in place to keep your information secure. These measures include:
· Password protected accounts (customers are responsible for the security of their password and their own account)
· All of the data is stored on secure servers
· All payments are processed using SSL encryption
There are also procedures which we have in place if we were to deal with any suspected data breaches. If this is the case then we will notify all our customers when we are legally required to do so.
While we use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the website www.happyselfhappylife.com you acknowledge that no use of the internet is ever entirely secure and for this
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone who is under the age of 18. Where we obtain consent from any user we always take all reasonable steps to ascertain whether this user is over the age of 18.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
These rights include the rights to:
· Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use this information
· Access to your personal information
· Require us to correct any mistakes that we have in your information
· Require the erasure of your personal information
· Receive a copy of the personal information which concerns you which you have provided to us in a readable format and have the right to transmit this data to third parties in certain
· Object at any time to the processing of personal information for purposes such as marketing
· Object in certain situations to the continued processing of your personal information
If you would like to exercise any of these rights then please get in touch with us using the contact information at the bottom of this page.